Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Tap touch controls Clean these controls as easily as you use them.
- Flexible loading options Adjustable upper basket, folding tines, removable upper basket, 3rd rack and AnyWare silverware basket.
- 24-hour delay-start Lets you set the dishwasher to start running while you're working, sleeping or running errands.
- Accommodates up to 15 place settings Generous interior space means more clean dishes, fewer loads.
- In-Door Silverware basket Frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes.
- Third level rack Allows you to load more dishes and get extra room for hard to fit items.
- Stainless steel tub Promotes drying by retaining heat from wash and rinse cycles. Plus, it cools faster than the dishes so moisture can condense on the interior walls and not the dishes.
- TotalCoverage spray arm Cleans with twice the jets for more coverage. A smarter sequence of spray patterns from multiple nozzles hits dishes throughout the cycle.
- High temperature wash option Gives items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes a more thorough clean.
- Energy Star Certified Energy Star certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Heated dry option Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
- Sensor Cycle Automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle.
- Normal Cycle Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle Cleans dishes in half the time compared to normal cycle with lightly soiled loads so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour.
- Heavy Cycle Take care of heavily-soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- Dishwasher hookup kit is sold separately and is not included.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Towel bar handle
Number Of Racks
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
32 United States dollars
Depth With Door Open
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
270 kilowatt hours
Hidden Control Panel
Star K Certified
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
24" Built-In Dishwasher
Number Of Preset Programs
Motion Activated Controls
Number Of Wash Arms
Silverware Basket Location
Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles