Samsung DW80M9550US Waterwall 24" Top Control Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher Stainless steel
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Waterwall Linear Wash System A powerful, streaming wall of water delivers remarkable cleaning results. Maintains maximum pressure from corner to corner.
- AutoRelease door At the end of a cycle the door automatically pops open to circulate air and accelerate the drying time.
- Zone Booster Target different zones of your dishwasher with custom settings.
- Cutlery Caddy is a silverware basket that can accommodate oversized utensils and be removed for unloading.
- Enjoy virtually silent wash cycles, this dishwasher is quiet.*
- Gliding Rack - Easily rack heavy items.
- Select the Dry+ settings to add extra time and heat to the drying cycle to ensure that the dishes are drier much faster.**
- Energy Star® rated, which means lower energy bills.
- Speed up the wash cycle with Express 60, a setting to clean the dishes faster. It's ideal for lighter loads.
- Easily maneuver the adjustable racking system to maximum space when you're fitting in an oversized item.
- Fit 15 Place Settings in a single load, ideal for cleanup after entertaining.
- Digital Leak Sensor identifies leaks as small as 1.5oz and shuts itself off before the water can escape.
- Light indicates whether the dishwasher is running and can be seen from across the room.
- * Special insulation reduces noise to 42 dBA. Class defined by Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers.
- ** Faster than the Samsung DW80J7550 model.
Number Of Racks
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
5 Year Limited on Printed Circuit Board and Interior Nylon Racks
Lifetime Limited Warranty on Stainless Steel Door Liner and Tub for Leakage
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Waterwall 24" Top Control Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Tall Tub Design
Motion Activated Controls
Number Of Wash Arms
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles
Lower Rack Features
Upper Rack Features
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
29 United States dollars
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
239 kilowatt hours
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor