Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Stainless Steel Door The interior door is covered with stainless steel that's more durable, hygienic.
- Adjustable Rack Height adjustable upper rack makes it easy to fit various dishware shapes and sizes.
- Digital Leak Sensor Identifies leaks as small as 2.7oz and shuts itself off before the water can escape.
- Indicator Light indicates whether the dishwasher is running and can be seen from across the room.
- Advanced Wash System, a heavy-duty wash gets the pots and pans clean.
- Energy Star® rated, which means lower energy bills.
- Touch Control - An integrated panel makes it easy to select functions with a gentle touch. Located on the top of the door for easy access, it offers simple control and is clear and easy to read.
- 4 Wash Cycles and 4 Options let you adjust the pressure and temperature.
- Accommodate 14 place settings so that you can wash multiple dishes at once.
- Bar Handle.
- Fully integrated, touch control panel on the top of the door.
Towel bar handle
Lower Rack Features
Upper Rack Features
Number Of Racks
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
30 United States dollars
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
1 Year (5 Years for printed circuit board and racking)
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
249 kilowatt hours
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
24" Top Control Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Tall Tub Design
Motion Activated Controls
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles