GE GDT695SMJES 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher Stainless steel
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Simple setting navigation Electronic controls and digital display allow ease of use.
- Easy loading StemSafe shelf creates space for cups and utensils.
- 45 dBA ultra-quiet operation Creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance.
- Bottle jets Clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items with up to 4 dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean.
- Flexible loading options Adjustable upper basket and folding tines.
- Third rack Easily clean an entire flatware collection, knives and small utensils with an additional rack across the top of the dishwasher.
- Full-extension smooth-glide upper rack Loading and unloading is smooth and simple with a durable rack that fully extends on ball bearings.
- Easy touch adjustable upper rack with 2 Stem Safe shelves Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and 10.5" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets.
- Piranha™ hard food disposer with removable filter To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- 12-hour delay-start Lets you set the dishwasher to start running while you're working, sleeping or running errands.
- Accommodates up to 16 place settings Generous interior space means more clean dishes, fewer loads.
- Wash zones Wash a true half-load in either the upper or lower rack without sacrificing cycles and options available on a full wash
- NSF Certified sanitization option Ensures hygienic results.
- Energy Star Certified
- Heated dry option Choose between heated dry or energy saver (no heat) dry option.
- Hidden vent with fan dry Dishes dry quickly and efficiently with a fan that extracts moisture from the interior.
- Floor protect Uncommon leaks can be easily detected and contained.
- Lower rack multi-position, fold-down tines Configure racks to fit your dishes with adjustable loading options including multi-position, fold-down tines.
- Black pearl racks with ball tip tines Offers durability and secures dishes.
- Dishwasher hookup kit is sold separately and is not included.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Towel bar handle
Number Of Racks
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Power Cord Included
24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Tall Tub Design
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles
Lower Rack Features
Upper Rack Features
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
32 United States dollars
Depth With Door Open
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
270 kilowatt hours
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Third Rack Features