GE GDT655SSJSS 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher Stainless steel
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Simple setting navigation Electronic controls and digital display allow ease of use.
- Easy loading StemSafe shelf creates space for cups and utensils.
- Flexible loading options Adjustable upper basket, adjustable lower basket, smooth-glide racks, folding tines and premium upper basket.
- Bottle Jets Clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items with up to 4 dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean.
- 12-hour delay-start Lets you set the dishwasher to start running while you're working, sleeping or running errands.
- Accommodates up to 16 place settings Generous interior space means more clean dishes, fewer loads.
- NSF Certified sanitization option Ensures hygienic results.
- Energy Star Certified
- Heated dry option Choose between heated dry or energy saver (no heat) dry option.
- Dishwasher hookup kit is sold separately and is not included.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Towel bar handle
Number Of Racks
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Power Cord Included
24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Tall Tub Design
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles
Lower Rack Features
Upper Rack Features
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
32 United States dollars
Depth With Door Open
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
270 kilowatt hours
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor