GE GDT655SSJSS 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher Stainless steel
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Simple setting navigation Electronic controls and digital display allow ease of use.
- Easy loading StemSafe shelf creates space for cups and utensils.
- Flexible loading options Adjustable upper basket, adjustable lower basket, smooth-glide racks, folding tines and premium upper basket.
- Bottle Jets Clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items with up to 4 dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean.
- 12-hour delay-start Lets you set the dishwasher to start running while you're working, sleeping or running errands.
- Accommodates up to 16 place settings Generous interior space means more clean dishes, fewer loads.
- NSF Certified sanitization option Ensures hygienic results.
- Energy Star Certified
- Heated dry option Choose between heated dry or energy saver (no heat) dry option.
- Dishwasher hookup kit is sold separately and is not included.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Towel bar handle
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Hidden Control Panel
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Power Cord Included
24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Tall Tub Design
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
32 United States dollars
Depth With Door Open
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
270 kilowatt hours
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Number Of Preset Programs
Silverware Basket Location