Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Ready-Select controls Easy-to-use electronic controls with control lock capability.
- Squeeze latch handle Handle comes with a stay-put door design.
- Quiet operation A 60 dBA rating means a quiet performance every time, so you won't interrupt your household while running loads.
- Accommodates up to 14 place settings Generous interior space means more clean dishes, less loads.
- Flexible loading options The upper rack has a height clearance of 8", while the lower rack has a clearance of 11".
- Removable SpaceWise silverware basket There's a place for all of your silverware in the multicompartment, removable basket.
- High temperature wash for better, safer clean Operates at a higher temperature to help reduce bacteria and enhance drying results.
- ENERGY STAR certified efficiency Designed to save energy by reducing gallons of water used each year.
- Heated dry option Choose between heated dry or energy saver (no heat) dry option.
- Removable stainless steel filter The removable filter disposes of food particles, eliminating the need for deep pre-rinsing.
- 3 wash cycles give you more cleaning options Includes Heavy, Normal, and Light cycle options.
- Delay start Set your dishwasher to run on your own schedule with 2-4-6 hour delay options.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Number Of Racks
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Power Cord Included
24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Tall Tub Design
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles
Lower Rack Features
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
33 United States dollars
Depth With Door Open
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
305 kilowatt hours
Star K Certified
Hard Food Disposer
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Water Consumption Per Cycle