Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Simple setting navigation Electronic controls allow ease of use.
- Recessed handle For a sleek look
- Quiet operation A 55-dBA rating means a quiet performance every time, so you won't interrupt your household while running loads.
- High temperature wash for better, safer clean The sanitize option operates at a higher temperature to help reduce bacteria and enhance drying results.
- Accommodates up to 14 place settings Generous interior space means more clean dishes, fewer loads.
- Thorough and efficient cleaning Dual spray arm system gives you a thorough clean every time. Dishsense technology automatically adjusts the cycle time based on how much cleaning your dishes need.
- Energy Star Certified
- Effortless Dry technology Provides outstanding drying performance and makes drying dishes post-cycle a thing of the past
- Energy Saver, Pots & Pans, Rinse Only and others 5 cycle options offer a variety of cleaning choices.
- Dishwasher hookup kit is sold separately and is not included.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Number Of Racks
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Power Cord Included
24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Tall Tub Design
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles
Lower Rack Features
Options and Programs
Upper Rack Features
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
31 United States dollars
Depth With Door Open
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
261 kilowatt hours
Hard Food Disposer
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor