Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Simple setting navigation Electronic controls allow ease of use.
- Recessed handle For a sleek look
- Quiet operation A 55-dBA rating means a quiet performance every time, so you won't interrupt your household while running loads.
- High temperature wash for better, safer clean The sanitize option operates at a higher temperature to help reduce bacteria and enhance drying results.
- Accommodates up to 14 place settings Generous interior space means more clean dishes, fewer loads.
- Thorough and efficient cleaning Dual spray arm system gives you a thorough clean every time. Dishsense technology automatically adjusts the cycle time based on how much cleaning your dishes need.
- Energy Star Certified
- Effortless Dry technology Provides outstanding drying performance and makes drying dishes post-cycle a thing of the past
- Energy Saver, Pots & Pans, Rinse Only and others 5 cycle options offer a variety of cleaning choices.
- Dishwasher hookup kit is sold separately and is not included.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Options and Programs
Number Of Racks
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
31 United States dollars
Depth With Door Open
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
261 kilowatt hours
Hidden Control Panel
Hard Food Disposer
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher
Tall Tub Design
Silverware Basket Location
Pots And Pans Cycle
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles