Bosch SHX5AV55UC Ascenta 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless-Steel Stainless Steel
Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Simple navigation of settings Hidden button controls allow you to select cycles and options easily.
- Bar-style handle For easy opening and closing.
- Enjoy a quiet kitchen 46 dBA sound reduction system minimizes operational noise, so you can talk easily with your family or guests.
- Maximize flexibility and space for large loads RackMatic adjustable top rack allows you to choose from 3 height levels and 9 tilt positions to suit your needs.
- Clean up quickly after a large dinner Accommodates up to 14 place settings, so you can do fewer loads.
- Lay knives and other utensils flat for thorough washing Accessory rack fits neatly into the upper rack to accommodate long utensils.
- Thorough and efficient cleaning Concealed heating element offers powerful cleaning performance.
- Easily clean freshly soiled dishes The Speed60 cycle helps reduce cleaning time, while still including drying.
- Energy Star Certified
- Dishes are ready to be put away almost immediately Heated dry option works quickly.
- Manage pots and pans, delicate glassware and more 5 cycles enable customized cleaning options. A quick-wash option saves time when you're in a hurry.
- See at a glance when the dishwasher is running Info Light shines on the floor for easy visibility.
- Dishwasher hookup kit is sold separately and is not included.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Towel bar handle
Number Of Racks
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Hidden Control Panel
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Rinse And Hold Cycle
Power Cord Included
Ascenta 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless-Steel Tub
Tall Tub Design
Number Of Wash Arms
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles
Options and Programs
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
33 United States dollars
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
269 kilowatt hours
Hard Food Disposer
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Water Soil Sensor
Water Consumption Per Cycle
Silverware Basket Location
Pots And Pans Cycle