Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Simple navigation of settings Hidden button controls allow you to select cycles and options easily.
- Bar-style handle For easy opening and closing.
- Enjoy a quiet kitchen 46 dBA sound reduction system minimizes operational noise, so you can talk easily with your family or guests.
- Maximize flexibility and space for large loads RackMatic adjustable top rack allows you to choose from 3 height levels and 9 tilt positions to suit your needs.
- Clean up quickly after a large dinner Accommodates up to 14 place settings, so you can do fewer loads.
- Lay knives and other utensils flat for thorough washing Accessory rack fits neatly into the upper rack to accommodate long utensils.
- Thorough and efficient cleaning Concealed heating element offers powerful cleaning performance.
- Easily clean freshly soiled dishes The Speed60 cycle helps reduce cleaning time, while still including drying.
- Energy Star Certified
- Dishes are ready to be put away almost immediately Heated dry option works quickly.
- Manage pots and pans, delicate glassware and more 5 cycles enable customized cleaning options. A quick-wash option saves time when you're in a hurry.
- See at a glance when the dishwasher is running Info Light shines on the floor for easy visibility.
- Dishwasher hookup kit is sold separately and is not included.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Towel bar handle
Lower Rack Features
Options and Programs
Upper Rack Features
Number Of Racks
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
33 United States dollars
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
269 kilowatt hours
Hard Food Disposer
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Power Cord Included
100 Series 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless-Steel Tub
Water Soil Sensor
Water Consumption Per Cycle
Tall Tub Design
Number Of Wash Arms
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles