Use price history to decide if it's a good time to buy
Want to know if the price drops?
- Front panel controls Easy-to-use operation at the touch of a button.
- Recessed handle with self-latching door The self-latching door holds at the position you want it when you open your dishwasher and automatically shuts at less than 20°.
- Quiet operation A 50-dBA rating incorporates 18 unique sound-reducing technologies, making Bosch an exceptionally quiet dishwasher brand – great for running loads without disturbing your household.
- Accommodates up to 14 place settings Generous interior space means more clean dishes, fewer loads.
- Flexible loading options The 300 series racks comes with manual height adjustment in the upper rack. The removable silverware basket lets you customize where and how you load your utensils.
- Variable spray pressure system cleans hard-to-reach places Higher and lower spray pressure allows for better load customization and enhanced cleaning performance, based on the cycle that is selected.
- High temperature wash for better, safer clean The sanitize option operates at a higher temperature to help reduce bacteria and enhance drying results.
- ENERGY STAR certified efficiency Designed to save energy by reducing gallons of water used each year.
- Triple filtration system A 3-fold corrugated filter removes food particles, eliminating the need for deep prerinsing.
- 6 wash cycles give you more cleaning options Includes Heavy, Auto, Normal, Delicate, Express and Half Load.
- Bosch Exclusive 24/7 Overflow Leak Protection Safeguards against leaks, even during dishwasher operation.
- Delay start Set your dishwasher to run on your own schedule with 3-, 6- or 9-hour delay options.
- Required parts sold separately Find essential parts for installation in the accessories section on this page.
- Need more information? See what's included with home delivery and installation.
Lower Rack Features
Options and Programs
Upper Rack Features
Number Of Racks
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
33 United States dollars
Depth With Door Open
Cycle Status Lights
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
269 kilowatt hours
Star K Certified
Hard Food Disposer
Place Setting Capacity
ENERGY STAR Certified
Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor
Power Cord Included
100 Series 24" Front Control Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless-Steel Tub
Water Consumption Per Cycle
Tall Tub Design
Number Of Wash Arms
Operating Sound Level
Number Of Cycles