Bosch SHP65T55UC 500 Series 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless-Steel Stainless Steel
Last best price detected: $549 on 07/28/18 12:55 EST
We couldn't find any stores that have this item in stock at the moment. We would be happy to let you know when it becomes available again!
- Sound-reduction package promotes quiet operation So you can run the dishwasher while you're sleeping.
- Holds up to 16 place settings Generous interior with 3 racks. The tall tub design lets you easily load both large and small items.
- Accommodates dishes of various shapes and sizes The RackMatic adjustable system provides up to 9 rack positions.
- EcoSense wash management system Helps ensure optimal performance.
- ENERGY STAR Certified To help conserve energy. Uses approximately 2.9 gallons per cycle to reduce water consumption.
- Helps prevent leaks The 24/7 AquaStop leak protection system prevents water from escaping the tub during wash cycles.
- Thoroughly dry and sanitize your dishes Condensation drying and sanitize option uses temperatures that are safe for Tupperware and other dishwasher-safe kitchenware.
- Select the appropriate cycle for each load 5 wash programs include rinse-and-hold, heavy, auto, normal and express cycles. The half-load option accommodates small amounts of dishes, while delicate and extra-shine options allow custom washing.
- Preset the dishwasher to run at a time that's best for you The 24-hour delay-wash option lets you program the start time up to a day in advance. The high-temperature wash option offers deep cleaning for heavily soiled dishes.
- Dishwasher hookup kit is sold separately and is not included.
ENERGY STAR Certified
Estimated Annual Electricity Use
259 kilowatt hours
Estimated Annual Operating Cost
27 United States dollars
NSF-Certified Sanitization Cycle
Tall Tub Design
Depth Less Door
Depth With Door Open
Hard Food Disposer
Hidden Control Panel
Number Of Cycles
Number Of Racks
Number Of Wash Arms
Number Of Wash Cycles
Operating Sound Level
Pots And Pans Cycle
Rinse And Hold Cycle
Star K Certified
Water Consumption Per Cycle
Number Of Units